Friday 31 July 2020

Painful knee and and a Snotty. 29-07-20

Decided to try out Lilstock for the first time.
Boy those large shingle rocks are a proper pain in the knee.
Arrived down there at 05.30,
my knee started complaining straight away as expected.
Haven't any idea what this about, so I will look it up at some stage.

I haven't a clue about this either, plus plenty
other man made structures.
As for the fishing, I started at 06.00 to the right of this structure.
I used Rag, Lug, Squid, Mackerel and Crab.
I had 3/0 and 1/0 pennel pulley rigs and size 1 Wishbone rigs. 


Well with only one small rattle on the Wishbone rig,
my knee complaining like made, I packed up at 09.00.
I headed to Ladye Bay, Clevedon, for the high tide.

Using the same rigs and baits,
I fished from 11.00 till 15.00.
High tide was at  14.50.
I had run out of Bait.
About 13.20 I had a rattle on the Wishbone rig,
this  Green Eel tangled it's self around the rig.
With all the reports being so poor
along the Bristol Channel at the moment,
I think I'll head to the Bristol Avon next trip.

No comments: