Tuesday 11 May 2021

4 Trips two venues.

The first trip was at Ladye Bay
I fished the afternoon into evening.
Baits were, Squid / Ragworm, Squid / Sandeel wraps
and Squid on its own.
Lovely afternoons fishing
but only one bite, which was a Dogfish.
Second trip was to Rockingham,
here I used Squid / Rag wrap, Squid on it's own
or Rag on its own.
There was a chilly wind but otherwise 
a lovely evening.
Result was 5 Coddling,
2 were near 3lb so
I kept them.


A week later found me back at

Rockingham,

Rag and Squid were the baits again.

This trip was in the morning with a light breeze.

 Result 4 small Codling, all returned.



The next morning I back at Rockingham

again Squid / Rag was left over from the day before.

Weather was the same as the day before,

and the result was 2 small Codling.



 

No comments: