Saturday 15 September 2012

Bagwood Lake 14-09-12

What the heck's going on!
I went CARP fishing.
Well in the first hour I managed
2 fish.
This 16lb 6oz Plated Mirror
 and this
5lb
Common.
Both caught on Sweet corn
 Shortly after I had a couple of Bream 
on Mash Monster Squid Boilies.
I have to thank my son Rusty
for putting me on the fish.
He managed to catch a 
couple as well best was 17lb 7oz.
At 1pm I got bored 
and set up my waggler rod and 
Centre Pin Reel.
Maggot on size 14 hook to 3lb line.
Wow that did the trick,
Rudd, Roach, Perch
and Skimmers
were hungry for the wrigglers.
5lb ish in an hour
was superb fun,
this Bream looking like it might have
been a Rudd cross. 
All in all a nice day and very good company.

1 comment:

Dan Jones said...

Good session, I've been wondering if Bagwood is worth the trip. Maybe in 2013.