Friday 7 September 2012

Rockingham again 06-09-12

As I managed to get some
lugworm at the last minute,
and had a free morning.
I popped down to  the grass bank again.

Fishing from 09.30 till 12.15 I took
my carp rod down as well as my
usual rods.

The usual rigs were used on the beach casters
and flowing trace on the carp rod.

First cast on the wishbone rig caught
a small flounder. After that 
a number of rattles and knocks
teased me. Having changed the hook sizes,
I could not hit any of the bites.

The carp rod caught a couple of small
of small silver eels, Snotties.
The targeted flounder did show.

For an hour to the top of the tide
this fishing boat,
the SEA SPORT,
fished over the spot, 
I walk out over the mud to
fish on a rising mid range tide.
Didn't see any fish caught on it.

No comments: