Wednesday 20 June 2018

Dorset Stour.

Back to fishing after a long time away from
the water doing what had to be done.
So with a Ringwood and district anglers association
ticket,
I headed down to one of their venues.
Arriving at midday I followed my son Jason,
who had checked out a few spots during the weekend.
Using some baits supplied by Jason,
I soon had this 7lb 2oz  Chub. 
 It didn't put up much of a fight
but had a great dig mouth.
This is a personal best Chub.
Well pleased with it.
 This is a wonderful venue one I have wanted to fish for years,
this was a fathers day present which 
was a wonderful thought.
Thank you Jason and Hannah. 
Unfortunately that was the only fish I caught
Jason had his biggest nightmare fish.
He has become an expert at catching Bream
catching them at various venues.
He is a avid Carper
and brilliant all rounder.
We both failed to catch after that. 
We packed up at 7.30.
What a wonderful day.

No comments: