Tuesday 3 July 2018

Lacock Abbey 01-07-18

An early start found me on the bank
at 04.45.
I had put my pellet mix and chopped boillie 
mix in to 6 swims as I passed the ones 
I intended fishing.
The first two swims produced 
nothing bar a few line bites.
I was distracted by a herd of young cattle
which were rather energetic.
So I moved to a different field.
Here I had a lot of line bites and plucks.
A pair of Swans and 4 Sygnets
 passed gently by and started feeding 
over one of the baits.
This must have calmed the fish down,
as   this 3lb 2 3/4oz Chub took the bait .
After that  the swim died.
 There were some very good looking swims
 which I will explore further next time.
 In one swim this young 
Kingfisher was waiting for its parent to feed 
it.
 In my last swim I again had a few 
plucks and knocks
which produced a 3/4lb Chub. 
Two fishermen then moved in down stream of my 
my swim which killed my swim. So at 11.45
I left for home 
having had a lovely morning fishing.

No comments: