Tuesday 10 July 2018

Back to Lacock.

With only the morning free
I was back on the bank
at Lacock 
for some more Chub action.
First bait was in the water by 
05.00.
 Twenty minutes later
this 2lb 12 3/4oz 
spawned out Chub 
was on the bank.
 Twenty five minutes later
this 3lb 2oz
plumper and curvier 
Chub was in the net.
 That was the end of the action
in that swim so 
I moved to the next swim.
I haven't fished this swim before
it is deep but there was
no sign of anything 
hungry. 
 The next swim had a some 
thing that was interested
in my bait
but nothing took the hook.
Then some cows crossed the river 
from the far bank and
waded almost neck high across
the river.
So with no more action I moved to my last swim.
By now the sun was out in full force 
and once again
there was no interest in my baits.
So I was on my way home by 10am. 

No comments: