Wednesday 11 November 2020

Caught a couple more Chub. 10-11-20

Back to Lacock for another go at the Chub.
Arrived at a regular swim around 11.00,
with my usual Dumbell and pellets and 
Luncheon meat with a new ground bait
mix.
After about half an hour
I had knocks and rattles on both rods.
The Dumbel rod was first to show
a take, a small 1lb 4oz little Chub.
Before I managed to release  it,
a Chub of 4lb exactly pulled  the tip
on the second rod round.
It wasn't very long but chubby
round the waist.

It had a number of black spots on it's

cheek. 

By midday I had moved to my second swim,
this one I haven't fished much.
Again there wasn't much sign of life.
At 1.30 I had a shy rattle on the dumbel rig,
which turned into a 3lb 1/2oz Chub

 Shortly after I moved to my last swim,
this one looked to have been fished before I got there.
However the two other swims I wanted to fish
 were not fishable. 
The first was being fished and the second 
was under 3 feet of water.
I packed up at 4.30.
Another great day and the wildlife was good as well.
not 

No comments: