Sunday 25 September 2022

Very slow morning down Duchess Pond. 24-09-22

Later start than usual usual
down the pond.
Cool and calm at first then the breeze
picked up.
Fished a different swim,
this one didn't have any Lillie's
and is a bit deeper. 

I did my usual start,

5 tennis ball size balls of my ground bait mix

on the float rod line and cast out 10 

full feeders to my feeder swim.

No live Maggots this time but some frozen

ones. Loose worms and Sweet corn

were also added to the swims.


Well trying to get bites was really
difficult.
Just a couple of small Perch on the feeder 
line and about 2lb on the float.
All in all very pleasant,
shame the fish didn't show.

 I now know which swims I
will fish.

I might try another venue
next time dependent
on free time and weather. 

No comments: