Wednesday 21 October 2020

Early start at Lacock. 07-10-20

Lovely early start, at 06.00,
cool, 7 degrees and calm.
The reflection is reflecting
the pink sky.
The river was dropping from being over its bank
and was back with in its bank and clearing.
 
First swim was one of the
usual ones I fish
but I didn't get any sign the fish 
were hungry.
I them moved on to
one of my new swims for this year.
I had a few knocks on
the both rods but nothing positive.
My third swim was very much the same
again, not much interest in the baits.
The fourth swim was a new one.
The river does a sharp left hand turn
with a big back whirl pool on the near bank.
This 2lb 5 3/4oz Chub took a fancy to
Tuna flavored Dumbell. 
Not the most inspired fishing day,
I think the bright sun put the fish down.
I packed up at midday. 
 

No comments: