Sunday 21 November 2010

Rockingham 21-11-10

Russell knocked off from work early and picked me up for
a few hours down on the grass / mud.
Again a little friendly competition between us.

Russell as usual took one of my wishbone rigs
and used a pennell pulley as well.
I used the same style of rigs.

High tide was at 17.31 and 11.9mtrs
Weather was dull and damp with a light northeaster.

Russell was in first with this keeper on my wishbone rig
with lug bait.
Also showing were some flounder.
This little one was released safely.
With a few more codling, most caught after high water.
All taking lug on the wishbone rigs.
Russell won the day with three codling and one flounder,
to my one codling and two flounder.
I took one flounder home the rest were released.

WELL DONE RUSSELL.

No comments: