Monday 1 November 2010

DANGER
THIS AREA HAS FAST TIDES
THICK MUD and DEEP GULLIES.
Don't attempt to fish this area
unless you are with some one
who knows its well.

A good pair of wellies, bib and brace or
wadders are a must.
Shoes or trainiers ar a no no.

Started fishing at around 09.15 high was at
14.21 finished at 15.00.
First bite was at around 10.00 and was a snottie
which recked my wishbone rig.

The photo below shows how carefully
I had to be.
I started out fishing off the rocks the other side of the pool in front.
Yep 10 minutes and that's how quick this tide is here.
Shortly after this photo I caught my first codling in that pool / gully.

10 minutes before this photo that area was water free.
At first the weather was misty, calm and warm.
The sea was flat calm.
By high tide a light on shore / westerly wind had picked up.

No comments: