Sunday 2 February 2014

WET! WET! WET!

It was 04.30 this morning
and I had just woken up.
WHAT DID I HEAR?

Drip, Drip, Drop!
Yep it was raining again.
I got out of bed at 05.00
and looked out of the window.
Raining still falling and the wind rattling 
the chimney pot.

Still not good.

Its now 06.50
and still the rain is coming down,
this means that the Frome will start rising again.
So I won't be going there.

I won't be going to Duchess
either as that is a horrible
mud hole at this time of the year.

I can't fish Baltic Wharf
as the wind is a bit strong.

I don't have any 
sea baits 
because the forecast had been for
much stronger winds,
which with the 14.5mtr tides
would have been a
bit to rough for my liking.
So that's out the
window as well.

So off to Tesco
at 10.00.

I'll try again tomorrow morning.

So I'll have to unpack
the car when it gets light.

No comments: